Tallgrass Interstate Gas Transmission (TIGT) owns and operates approximately 4,650 miles of natural gas transportation pipelines serving, through local distribution companies (LDCs), largely rural residential, commercial and agricultural customers in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming and Missouri. TIGT also delivers natural gas for a significant number of commercial and industrial loads, including ethanol and power plants.
To help balance seasonal loads, TIGT owns the Huntsman natural gas storage facility in Cheyenne County, Neb., which has approximately 16 billion cubic feet of storage capacity.
- Firm Transportation Services
- Interruptible Transportation Services
- Non-Nominated Storage Services
- Interruptible Storage Services
For pipeline scheduling:
- Scheduling Hotline: (303) 763-2906